⬇THE ULTIMATE GUITAR BOOKS ⬇
Karl is proud to announce the release of his book series 'The Ultimate Guitar Series'. There are now five books in the ever growing series that focus on scales, chords, arpeggios and guitar techniques which are essential to help develop your skills and knowledge on the guitar. You do not need to have an understanding of music theory to utilise these books. A great tool for music teachers and students. Available worldwide on Amazon as paperback and kindle.
THE ULTIMATE GUITAR SCALES BOOK
This book can be used as a learning, reference or practice tool to explore new scales and shapes to help improve your improvisational skills or practice routine.
- Over 70 Practice Exercises
- 30 Scales and Modes (Movable to all 12 Keys!)
- Useful CAGED and 3-Note-Per-String-Shapes
- Downloadable audio for all practice exercises
the ultimate guitar arpeggios book
Starting from the most basic triad arpeggios to the more advanced extended arpeggios such as ninths, elevenths and thirteenths, this book uses the CAGED system to help you play all the possible shapes over the fretboard.
- Over 165 Movable Arpeggio Shapes
- Over 90 Exercises To Help You Practice
- Over 22 Types Of Arpeggios
- String Skipping , Tapping & Legato and Sweep Picking Ideas